- According to “studies,” mentally/physically handicapped children will likely be a burden to their parents and society.
- According to “studies,” a baby will likely be a burden to a young girl.
- According to “studies,” a child not “wanted” by the birth parents is “unwanted.”
- According to “studies,” a child conceived unexpectedly will likely interfere with the necessary growth of the girl/woman.
- According to “studies,” a child conceived in rape/incest will likely be a constant reminder of the rape/incest.
- According to “studies,” a child conceived in rape/incest will not likely be wanted by anyone.
- According to “studies,” a child born to poverty is most likely destined to live out life in poverty.
- According to “studies,” a child born to poverty is most likely to be abused and/or neglected.
- According to “studies,” young [teenage] parents will most likely abuse/neglect their children.
- According to “studies,” children born to parents on welfare will most likely become generational welfare users.
- According to “studies,” children born to women over 35 years of age are likely to be mentally/physically handicapped.
- According to “studies,” if certain medications have been taken during the first trimester of pregnancy, it is likely that the child is severely mentally/physically damaged.
- According to “studies,” a woman carrying a child following a devastating illness will likely die if she chooses to carry the child to term.
February 1997 - Quote from Mother Teresa at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington attended by the President and the First Lady - "What is taking place in America is a war against the child. And if we accept that the mother can kill her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?"
KJV Psalm 94:16-23 "Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, 'My foot slippeth;' Thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me Thy comforts delight my soul. Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with Thee, which frameth mischief by a law? They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood. But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge. And He shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off."
"We do not stand any taller nor is there any work we do that is any greater than when we stand strong for the unborn child." Alabama State Senator Greg Reed
Other commentary I have written can be read at www.onthewritenarrowpath.blogspot.com
My husband's great blog is at www.christianease.blogspot.com